Stainless-Steel Industrial E330-16 Coated Electrodes, SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes, AWS E330-16 Coated Electrodes, AWS Class E330-16 Welding Electrodes, UNS W88331 Coated Welding Electrode, SFA A5.4 E330-16 Coated Electrode, Alloy 330-16 Welding Coated Electrode, Stainless Steel E330-16 Coated Electrodes Supplier in Mumbai, AWS/ASME 5.4 E330-16 Coated Electrodes in India.
Table Of Content
- What is AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Specification of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Equivalent Grade Of AWS E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Ready Stock of Alloys E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- ASME 5.4 E330-16 Coated Electrodes Prices
- Chemical Composition of E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Parameters
- Widest Stock Of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- People Searched for Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Supply Cities of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Export Countries of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
Shanti Metals is the main producer and supplier of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes. We manufactures these Coated Electrodes using premium quality raw materials, and we offer these electrodes as per the exact requirements of specifications and dimensions. These Coated Electrodes are even recognized as Alloy 330-16.
What are AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes?
Alloy 330-16 Coated Electrodes are the same as austenitic stainless steel except for superior high-temperature strength. It is intended to operate in high-temperature and carburizing, nitriding, and cyaniding environments. It executes well under repeated conditions of heating/cooling and carburizing/oxidizing atmospheres.
AWS A5.4 E330-16 Coated Welding Rod, SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockist, AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockist in India, JIS D E330-16 Coated Electrodes, AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Exporters.
Characteristics Of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes:
- • It has outstanding oxidation resistance and carburization, as offered by its composition's high nickel and chromium content. The addition of silicon more enhances the oxidation resistance property.
- • It has good quality heat-resistance up to about 1100°C
- • It has exceptional carburization, nitridation, and oxidation resistance.
- • It has Low sulfidation resistance.
- • It is easily Weldable, and no pre-weld or post-weld heat treatment is needed for the processing.
- • It is extremely resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Advantages of using AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes:
The most significant structure for this type of steel is creep edge or creep potency. It is the greatest stress a given material can survive in a given temperature for 1000 hours without exceeding 1% creep. Alloy 330-16 electrodes have a high nickel content which provides the weld with deposit the potential to offer excellent corrosion and oxidation resistance at tremendous temperature ranges above 1800°F. The high sulfur surroundings sometimes affect the high-temperature surrounding. The weld drops of 330 display high creep force, great thermal shock resistance, and least embrittlement.
Uses of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes:
- • High-treat furnace division
- • Chemical and petrochemical furnace element
- • Cracked ammonia machinery
- • Heat exchangers in the chemical dispensation
- • Perlite systems and apparatus
- • Gas turbine mechanism in power generators
AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Specification
|Classification||AWS A5.4, E330-16|
|Form||Welding Electrode, Welding Rods|
|Type Of Current||AC-DCEP (Direct Current Electrode Positive)|
|Welding Position||F, V, OH, H|
|Size||2.0 mm, 2.50 mm, 3.15 mm, 4.00 mm, 5.0 mm|
|AC/DC+||AC or DC (+)|
|JIS Specification||BS 2926 19.9 A R|
|Other Specification||DIN 8556 E19 9 R 23 A|
|AWS E330-16 Coated Electrodes Application & uses||
Trade Names of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Welding Electrodes
- Alloy 330-16
|Oxford Alloys E330-16 Coated Electrodes Available, Oxford Alloys - Alloy 330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockist in Mumbai, Oxford Alloys E330-16 Welding Electrodes Supplier in India, Oxford Alloys- Alloy 330-16 Coated Electrodes Supplier in Mumbai, Alloy 330-16 Coated Welding Electrodes.|
* Disclaimer : All third party trademarks (including logos, names and icons) referenced by 'Shanti Metal Supply Corporation' remain the property of their respective owners.
Ready Stock of Stainless Steel E330-16 Coated Electrodes
AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Prices
Oxford Alloys - Alloy 330-16 Coated Welding Electrodes Prices Available
Stainless Steel E330-16 Coated Electrodes Price Quotes Available
SS E330-16 Coated Electrode Prices in Kg
ASME SFA A5.4 Welding Coated Electrodes Prices Available
SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes Ask for Price
AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Chemical Composition
AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Parameters
|Diameter||Process||Volt||Amps (flat)||Amps (V/OH)|
Widest Stock Of AWS/ASME 5.4 E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- AWS Class E330-16 Covered Electrode in India
- Manufacturer of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockist
- Supplier of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockholder
- AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes Dealer in Mumbai
- SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes Dealers
- A5.4 Steel E330-16 Covered Arc Welding Electrodes
- AC-DCEP E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stockist
- E330-16 Coated Electrodes for Shielded Metal Arc Weld Process
- AWS E330-16 Consumable Coated Electrodes
- AWS/ASME 5.4 E330-16 Coated Welding Rods Manufacturers
- Basic coated E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes
- Steel Based E330-16 Coated Electrode
- E330-16 (Alloy 330-16) Coated Electrodes for Welding of Stainless Steel
- Light & Heavy Coated E330-16 Electrodes
- Alloy 330-16 Coated Electrodes Supplier
- SS E330-16 Coated Electrodes Exporter
- UNS W88331 Covered Electrode
- E330-16 Coated Electrodes Stock
- JIS D E330-16 Coated Electrodes Supplier in India
People Searched for AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
Stainless Steel E330-16 Coated Electrodes In India, E330-16 SS Welding Coated Electrode Supplier In India, ASME SFA A5.4 E330-16 Welding Rods Dealer, AWS A5.4 Stainless Steel E330-16 Welding Coated Electrode Exporter In India, E330-16 Stainless Steel Welding Coated Rods In Mumbai, Stainless Steel E330-16 Welding Coated Electrodes In Mumbai, E330-16 Coated Welding Rods Supplier In India, E330-16 Welding Coated Electrodes Supplier In India, SS E330-16 Welding Rods, Stainless Steel E330-16 Welding Electrodes Stockist In Mumbai(India), AWS Class E330-16 Coated Welding Rod Stockholder, Stainless Steel E330-16 Export Stick Coated Electrodess In India, Stainless Steel E330-16 Welding Rods Supplier In India, ASME SFA A5.4 E330-16 Coated Welding Rods In Mumbai, UNS W88331 Stick Electrodes Manufacturer In India, JIS D E330-16 Welding Electrode Supplier in India, SS E330-16 Welding Electrode Supplier In India, SS E330-16 Stick Electrodes, E330-16 Coated Welding Electrode Supplier, AWS Class E330-16 Electrodes Manufacturer, Stainless Steel E330-16 Consumable Electrodes In Mumbai(India), SS E330-16 Welding Coated Electrodes, E330-16 Stainless Steel Coated Welding Electrodes Manufacturers In India, E330-16 (Alloy 330-16) Welding Electrode In Mumbai(India), AWS Class E330-16 Alloy Welding Rods In Mumbai(India), AWS Class E330-16 Consumable Electrodes Stockist, SS E330-16 Industrial Coated Welding Electrode And Rods Supplier, AWS Class E330-16 Industrial Welding Coated Electrodes Manufacturer In India.
Supply Cities of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Export Countries of AWS Class E330-16 Coated Electrodes
Israel, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Croatia, Philippines, Turkey, Vietnam, Bolivia, Romania, Trinidad and Tobago, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Oman, Sri Lanka, Jordan, South Africa, Costa Rica, Netherlands, Lithuania, Belgium, Egypt, India, Puerto Rico, Namibia, Venezuela, Italy, Belarus, Mongolia, Libya, Australia, Brazil, Sweden, Ukraine, Chile, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Afghanistan, Kenya, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Slovakia, Mexico, Poland, Nigeria, Finland, Mexico, Kuwait, Nigeria, Qatar, Austria, Nepal, Yemen, Poland, Greece, Chile, Bahrain, Singapore, Japan, Lebanon, Colombia, Argentina, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Tibet, Tunisia, China, Iran, Gambia, Morocco, Iran, Angola, Switzerland, Bangladesh, Denmark, South Korea, Ghana, Iraq, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan, France, Gabon, United States, Czech Republic, Bhutan, Germany, Macau, Taiwan, Peru, Canada, Norway, Thailand, Algeria, Estonia