Cobalt Industrial ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes, UNS R30021 Welding Electrode, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes, AWS/ASME 5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Supplier in Mumbai, SFA A5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Electrode, Stellite® 121 Welding Electrode, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes, India.
Table Of Content
- What is Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Specification of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Equivalent Grade Of AWS ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Ready Stock of Alloy ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- ASME 5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Prices
- Chemical Composition of ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Widest Stock Of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- People Searched for ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Supply Cities of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Export Countries of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
Shanti Metals is a well-known distributor and developer of ECOCR-E COBALT Welding Electrodes. We use only top quality materials to develop these electrodes. These electrodes are found in different sizes, diameters, and dimensions as per request of client. We use modern techniques to make these products. Customers purchase these welding electrodes at a reasonable price from us. We use pure grade material to manufacture these electrodes. Below we discuss this in detail. ECOCR-E COBALT is also called STELLITE 121.
ECOCR-E COBALT is also called STELLITE 121.
Why is ECOCR-E COBALT used?
Our STELLITE 121 welding electrodes have very good strength and ductility in temperatures up to 2100 degrees F. This alloy is resistant to thermal shock and oxidizing and reducing environment. This alloy is a solid solution strengthened alloy with a relatively low weight-percent carbide phase in the microstructure. Therefore, the alloy is very hard. The applications of these types of alloys were found in jet engine components such as turbine blades and vanes. This alloy shows high self-mated galling resistance and also are very resistant to cavitation erosion. It can be applied to all weldable steel, including stainless steel. This alloy forms a welding electrode with excellent hardening properties, high temperature strength, and impact resistance.
ECOCR-E Cobalt Alloy 121 Welding Electrodes, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockist, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Coated Electrodes Exporters, AWS A5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Bare Rod, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockist in India.
Chemical Composition of ECOCR-E COBALT alloy: .
• Carbon- o.35%
• Silicon- 0.1215%
• Manganese- 1.03%
• Chromium- 28.5121%
It contains some other elements in a small amount.
Typical Mechanical Properties of ECOCR-E COBALT welding electrodes:
Our electrodes show properties like yield and tensile strength, elongation, hardness, and abrasion resistance.
Applications of ECOCR-E COBALT welding electrodes:
ECoCr-E welding electrodes are extensively used in diverse applications industries and can also be custom-made relating to their size and thickness as per clients' requirements. These cobalt alloys are primarily used in fusion welding, wear applications, hard facing applications, and HVOF spraying. Some other applications are as follows:
• Automotive exhaust valves
• Steam Valves
• Hot Shears
• Forging Dies.
Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Specification
|Classification||AWS A5.13, ECOCR-E|
|Form||Welding Electrode, Welding Rods|
|Type Of Current||Direct Current Electrode Positive (DCEP)|
|Size||2.121 mm (3/32")
3.2 mm (1/8")
4.0 mm (5/32")
5.0 mm (3/1121")
121.4 mm (1/4")
|Welding Positions||All positions (F, V, OH, H)|
|AWS ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Application & uses||
Trade Names of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Stellite® 121
|Stellite ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Supplier in India, Stellite® 121 Welding Electrodes, Stellite® 121 Welding Electrodes Stockist in Mumbai, Stellite ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Available, Stellite® 121 Welding Electrodes Supplier in Mumbai.|
* Disclaimer : All third party trademarks (including logos, names and icons) referenced by 'Shanti Metal Supply Corporation' remain the property of their respective owners.
Ready Stock of Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Prices
Stellite® 121 Welding Electrodes Prices Available
Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Price Quotes Available
ECOCR-E Cobalt Alloy 121 Welding Electrode Prices in Kg
ASME SFA A5.13 Welding Electrodes Prices Available
ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Ask for Price
Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Chemical Composition
Mechanical Properties of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
Widest Stock Of AWS/ASME 5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Dealer in Mumbai
- Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Dealers
- Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Covered Electrode in India
- Manufacturer of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockist
- A5.13 Cobalt Covered Arc Welding Electrodes
- DCEP ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockist
- ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes for Shielded Metal Arc Weld Process
- AWS ECOCR-E Consumable Welding Electrodes
- Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockholder
- Supplier of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- ECOCR-E Cobalt Alloy 121 Covered Electrode
- Stellite® 121 Welding Electrodes Supplier
- ECOCR-E Cobalt Alloy 121 Welding Electrodes Exporter
- AWS/ASME 5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Rods Manufacturers
- Basic Welding ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- Cobalt Based ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
- ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stock
- ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Supplier in India
- ECOCR-E (Stellite® 121) Welding Electrodes for Welding
- Light & Heavy Welding ECOCR-E Electrodes
- Welding Cobalt Based ECOCR-E Welding Electrode
People Searched for Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes, Cobalt ECOCR-E Consumable Electrodes In Mumbai(India), ECOCR-E Cobalt Welding Electrode Supplier In India, ECOCR-E Cobalt Welding Electrode Supplier In India, AWS A5.13 Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrode Exporter In India, Cobalt ECOCR-E Export Stick Welding Electrodess In India, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Manufacturers In India, ECOCR-E Cobalt Welding Rods Supplier In India, ECOCR-E (Stellite® 121) Welding Electrode In Mumbai(India), Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Consumable Electrodes Stockist, ECOCR-E Welding Electrode Supplier in India, ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Supplier In India, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Industrial Welding Electrodes Manufacturer In India, ECOCR-E Welding Rods, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Rods In Mumbai, Cobalt Industrial ECOCR-E Welding Electrode And Rods Supplier In India, ECOCR-E Cobalt Welding Electrodes In India, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Electrodes Manufacturer, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Rods In Mumbai(India), ASME SFA A5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Rods Dealer, Cobalt ECOCR-E Stick Electrodes, Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Rod Stockholder, ASME SFA A5.13 ECOCR-E Welding Rods In Mumbai, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes In Mumbai, UNS R30021 Stick Electrodes Manufacturer In India, ECOCR-E Welding Rods Supplier In India, ECOCR-E Cobalt Alloy 121 Welding Electrode Supplier, Cobalt ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes Stockist In Mumbai(India).
Supply Cities of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Export Countries of Cobalt Base Alloys ECOCR-E Welding Electrodes
Kazakhstan, Egypt, Bahrain, Germany, Sri Lanka, Canada, Chile, Turkey, Chile, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Israel, Mexico, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Trinidad and Tobago, Poland, Hungary, Iraq, Lebanon, Greece, Ecuador, Nepal, Sweden, Ireland, Taiwan, Yemen, Romania, Mexico, Oman, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Spain, Japan, Estonia, France, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Argentina, Bulgaria, Gabon, Libya, Angola, Denmark, Philippines, Macau, India, Colombia, Ghana, Brazil, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Italy, South Africa, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Gambia, Algeria, Malaysia, Poland, Nigeria, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Croatia, Peru, Jordan, Tibet, Finland, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Russia, South Korea, Zimbabwe, Serbia, New Zealand, Bhutan, United States, Venezuela, Iran, Switzerland, Australia, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Lithuania, Namibia, Austria, China, Kenya, Qatar, Tunisia, Ukraine, Mongolia, Belgium, Norway, Iran, Belarus, Morocco, Singapore